By now, you should know that I firmly believe content is the QUEEN and the key to all businesses.
Think about it…
- Netflix has ENDLESS original content you can consume any time of day
- If you have cable, you are probably super involved in the lives of more reality tv personalities than you can count
- Close this browser and head over to YouTube and you will find multiple shows, movies, tutorials, and music than your brain can even handle
- Social media is full of influencers giving us laughs, cries, and advice about life and business
Everyone is searching for the secret sauce when it’s been right in front of us this whole time. CONTENT!
Here’s why you need a content calendar:
- Allows for strategic planning
- Helps track past content
- Can be used later to understand what’s working, and what is not in your strategy
When I’m talking content, I am NOT only talking about social media. This includes:
- Social media
- Email campaigns
- Case studies
And seriously so much more…
The best part about planning content, is that it removes the anxiety that comes with knowing you have to put content out there. By having a plan, you can focus on other aspects of your business.
If you never had a content calendar or don’t even know what it entails, it only takes 3 major steps.
1. Know the type of content you want to produce and how long it will take to produce.
2. Pick days/time that work best for your audience.
3. Find a scheduling platform that supports your needs.
Simple enough, right?
My goal for 2020 is to create more content! Join me by grabbing your $5 content calendar today. Click here.
Happy content calendar making!